01 September, 2010

Exhausted, again

Today was another day of sorting out the house, cleaning, laundry, groceries, etc... There was one big exception though, Bethany got a job offer from a clinic here in Dublin!!!! We both really like the owners and the clinic itself. Nothing is in concrete yet but we're both in decidedly improved spirits after some seriously good news. We even celebrated by cooking our first real meal in our home with of course a bottle of wine +, the plus is for you Kate! On a not so happy side note, lunch meat is flippin' expensive here. I like sandwiches and now I'm going to have to figure out how to afford 18 euro per kilo for sliced ham. Oh well, the price of the high-life I suppose, and Bethany's got a job so I'm good. Bring on the cold cuts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment