Hello one and all, it's been a while since we last posted. We have had a painful experience involving the Irish postal service and our broadband modem. Apparently here three to five days means two weeks. Glad we know now. Now we have internet at home and we promise we will be posting more often as we're sure you all have nothing else to do than wait for our next posting.
The biggest happenings in the last week (or two) have been that Bethany officially sent in her green-card paperwork! It should start getting processed in about two weeks according to their current backlog. Hopefully within a month she'll be good to go. Her tentative start date at the clinic is October 18th.
As for me, I have spent the last week in my introduction to the MBA program. A couple days of team building after a little psychometric testing and my first case study since undergrad and I'm still standing. Class starts in earnest on Monday (shit that's tomorrow!) and truth be told I'm actually looking forward to it. I've got three or four classes, 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. Should leave me plenty of time for the Sailing, SUAS educational outreach and Chinese clubs I joined this week. My educational career is about to get very interesting, very quickly.
In any event, hope all is well stateside and we will talk to you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment