After an eventful weekend I started my week right away with immigration and thankfully had no problems. Having a completed work permit almost makes me like a citizen here. Although I still cannot open my own bank account I'm working on it. Finished getting my PPS number, like a social security number, which should allow me now to get paid.
I have successfully also started working. I am in the clinic Monday, Wednesday and Friday's. Thursdays are filled with different networking meetings and groups which I have tons of fun with, although the day does start at 6:30am. Saturdays usually are filled with screenings to bring in new patients, also fun because I truly enjoy my co-workers.
That's really about all for now. Trying to re-adjust and get used to my busy life. It sure is nice seeing Adam when I can, some weeks that just means Sundays. We are also working on a trip to London the first weekend in March, which will be great even if we don't see any of the sights because we are meeting up with a great friend and her family!
Off to save the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment