I'm proud to finally write that I am going home to Ireland! It only took about three months which in hindsight is probably a fast process although when you are in the middle of it, it feels like forever! I am proud to say that I am now employed in the country of Ireland from a few days ago until January of 2013. It seems like a short amount of time but if you have been though any kind of immigration than you understand it's a huge success. After a few loose ends get tied up here and plenty of family dinners I will be leaving Colorado next Wednesday. Adam and I are of course thrilled to be back in the same country and to get on with our life together. It sure is nice to not be attached to your computer and phone waiting to hear from the one you love the most and instead be able to talk in person. So yes we are counting down the days and planning an adventure for next weekend when I'm back.
All of that being said it will of course be sad to say goodbye to our family and friends. There have been many people that have been a huge support for me while I have been back and trying to figure out what my next step was. I cannot thank one person in particular enough for all of the encouraging conversations over a cup of tea, so when we buy our coast guard house the library will be her sanctuary like her guest room has been for me. There are not enough thank you's but thank you.
Till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment