I've been slack on updating the blog over the last few weeks, sorry. This has been for a couple reasons. I went to Germany, Augsburg and Munich, last week for a few days as a pre study getaway. The second and more important reason is that I am currently studying like crazy for the eight, that's right eight, final exams I have next week. I've been up to my eyeballs in operations strategy, management and organization, quantitative analysis, organizational behavior and the like. So while I apologize for not posting more, I've had bigger fish to fry. I will post more after I run the gauntlet next week but I figured I would let you all know that I am alive and, bar the head and chest cold I'm currently enjoying, doing well. I hope you all are well, wish me luck on my exams.
-A-
No comments:
Post a Comment