I am officially done with finals for term 1. I think I did pretty well, we'll see next year after the external examiners look at everything. I'm headed back to CO tomorrow, unfortunately I don't get in until midnight. Oh well, at least I'll be back for Christmas!
I uploaded the pictures from my trip to Germany a couple weeks ago, I also split up the photo albums so it's a little easier to tell what pics are from where. Germany was good fun, Munich was a really cool city. You'll notice a picture with sausages, bretze (pretzel) and weiss beer, this is apparently a traditional Bavarian weekend breakfast. It was just fine with me, even though it was a Monday, but who's counting anyway. The food was great, the Germans share my affinity for pork which was surprising. The beer was obviously fantastic, however I won't be able to drink weiss beer anywhere else after being spoiled with the good stuff. I would go back in a heartbeat, hopefully with a little more time to spend. It did help that I had my own personal German tour guide and translator. The German lesson took fairly well, at least I could order my own beer.
Hope all is well stateside, I will see you all in a couple of days!
No comments:
Post a Comment