14 June, 2011

we love you, we're sorry, we're working on it

We first need to apologize, our not writing here does not mean that we do not care, it just means that we have put our time elsewhere. That is obviously changing now.
Adam only has 8 weeks left of school, it's amazing how fast this year has gone by. I've been very busy at work, last week I saw 93 patients so moving right along.
We have uploaded several different new slideshows below of many of our adventures over the last few months. Since we have last posted Adam's folks have visited, we made a ridiculously fast trip back to Colorado, my brother came here to visit, I went to Zurich for a seminar, Adam travelled to Belgium with school for one week, and well that's about all. Settling into our crazy schedule and now brainstorming where Adam should send his CV. Oh and Adam and I have now know each other for 2 years officially, but no we are not married yet.
Our goal is to write one time a week, here's to trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment